GOM introduces ATOS ScanBox 4105 – For automated small object inspection
GOM presented its latest development in the successful ATOS ScanBox series at the Euromold 2013 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The ATOS ScanBox 4105 integrates the ATOS Core 3D scanner in an ATOS ScanBox automated measuring cell. The solution is used for automated measurement and inspection of small to medium parts and components.
The ATOS ScanBox is an optical 3D measuring machine for fully automated 3D digitizing and inspection. It utilizes optimized industrial components, mobility and high safety. Its high safety standards ensure that operator and part safety is maintained at any time. The measuring cell contains process-safe software solutions and hardware components. These include a robot, rotation table and image processing computer and in-built industrial safety. The key component of ATOS ScanBox 4105 is the compact, robot driven ATOS Core 3D scanner for for fast, non-contact and full-field measurements.
Read the Custom Essays review
As carried out by a Chartered Legal Executive
Updated: 1st December 2014
The review below was prepared by a qualified legal executive and gives an impartial report on the offers and claims made by Custom Essays via their website at custom-essays.co.uk. All details are correct at the time of publication.
Trust and transparency
- Custom Essays do not accept visitors.
- They claim to be based at 124 Blair Athol Road, Sheffield S11 7GD which is a residential terraced house. However there is substantial evidence freely available online to show that they are a Ukrainian company.
See for example:
- Custom Essays is not a registered data controller. They guarantee full confidentiality but this is not supported in their terms.
Originality and quality of work
- Custom Essays guarantee that their work is 100% plagiarism free, and state that if you prove that your paper contains plagiarism they guarantee a full refund.
- Custom Essays guarantee satisfaction and state that your paper will be revised until it is perfect. Of interest, in their terms and conditions they reserve the right to use “any relevant materials available – books, journals, newspapers, interviews, online publications and others – unless the client indicates some specific sources to be used”.
- Custom Essays recruit through Academia Research (http://www.academia-research.com) to which we applied and were accepted. They conduct no checks whatsoever as to qualifications or identity as is evident from their application form (http://www.academia-research.com/writer/index.php?pg=join) which requests a resume and samples of work but no qualification or ID documents. All orders (regardless of subject or standard) are visible in the researcher control panel and typical fees paid to writers for an entire paper are $9 – $15.
- Customer service before the order was okay, although the operators do not sound English.
- Poor post-sales customer service due to late delivery of essay and non delivery of requested amendments and no help provided for locating sources.
- Custom Essays state that once the essay is paid for, the copyright belongs to the Customer which presumably means it would not be resold or republished.
Value for money
- Custom Essays charge £64.80 / 1,000 words / undergraduate 2:1 essay. Custom Essays’ writer fees are typically $9 – $15 for the entire paper. Custom Essays charge fees that do not allow them the margin to hire professional UK writers at going rates to complete the work, so regardless of the promises they make on their websites, this simply isn’t achievable. This explains the poor quality of the work they provided.
Speed of service
- Custom Essays promise “compensation for the breach of the order deadline in the form of a credit or a discount to be used towards your next order”. They state that late delivery will not result in a refund.
- Our test order was delivered late. The rewrite was also late and totally irrelevant to what we had ordered. After complaining again about this and gone back and forth for two weeks with no progress we asked for a refund and eventually this was processed without letting us know.
Find out more about the UK Essays difference
If you are looking for a genuine, UK based essay writing company then take a look below.
The Virtual Measuring Room (VMR) is the central control station and measurement planning software for all elements of the ATOS ScanBox 4105. The VMR removes the requirement for specific robot programming skills. The robot can be completely controlled through a simple and safe software interface. The VMR enables programming, complete inspection and reporting to be prepared in advance without blocking the system, allowing short downtimes and fast part turnarounds.
Kiosk Interface is a human machine interface for simplified interaction with the measuring machine. It handles the complete measurement and inspection workflow automatically. As human interaction is reduced, high precision and data quality are guaranteed, and measurement parameters, data and operating system are protected.
ATOS Core can be extended to include fully automated photogrammetry. Automated photogrammetry delivers a highly accurate reference system from parts or fixtures for 3D scanning, ensuring process safety over long periods as well as time and cost savings. Photogrammetry is completely integrated into the ATOS Professional software.
ATOS ScanBox 4105 offers new possibilities for efficient automation for smaller measurement volumes. The measuring cell is suitable for objects of up to 500 mm in size and 100 kg in weight. Possible applications include production-related quality control on ceramic cores, cast and plastic parts. The ATOS ScanBox can be moved in order to support production launch – for short distances even on its integrated wheels. All that is needed is a power supply.
The ATOS ScanBox 4105 can be ordered immediately. Learn more about the ATOS ScanBox or contact us for more information or for a demonstration of the ATOS ScanBox.