ATOS Plus – Automated Photogrammetry for ATOS
ATOS Plus is an add-on for all ATOS Triple Scan and ATOS Core sensors and enables fully integrated photogrammetry and reference point collection.
With ATOS Plus, a completely automated inspection process can be realized allowing for:
- Process safety over long periods
- Higher repeatability and reliability
- Time saving
- Reduced costs of fixturing
Process safety over long periods
The accuracy of fixtures can be affected by a number of external factors, including temperature and mechanical influences, bumps and collisions as well as changes in position of fixtures and parts in the course of time. ATOS Plus detects these changes automatically and triggers a new photogrammetry measurement.
Higher repeatability and reliability
Photogrammetry produces highly accurate results. However, the accuracy of traditional manual measurements can be influenced by the operator. A human operator does not always manage to achieve identical positions, and the operator’s diligence can be reduced over time.
ATOS Plus allows for a complete integration into automated processes without manual intervention.
- Reducing the number of measurements
- Ideal part/component illumination
- Optimized positioning of images, resulting in an optimal image bundle
- Improved distribution of reference points and scales
Reduced costs of fixturing
Fixtures and reference frames ensure that parts and components remain stable and fixed during the entire measurement process. ATOS Plus opens new possibilities for fixturing:
- Manufacture of lighter fixtures by using low-cost materials
- Flexible fixtures
- Construction kit principle: Fixtures are custom-built from a central pool of fixture parts
- Fixtures can be assembled around large or complex parts and components
ATOS Plus – Integrated Hard- and Software
Extend the possibilities with reliable hardware
ATOS Plus is fully integrated into GOM’s established digitizing and inspection solutions and is easily attached to or extends existing ATOS Triple Scan and ATOS Core sensor heads.
- High-resolution photogrammetry camera – The integrated photogrammetry camera delivers a resolution of up to 29 megapixels, capturing high-accuracy reference points.
- Specially developed optics – ATOS Plus uses specially developed GOM optics and proprietary lens, ensuring high-imaging stability and measuring accuracy.
- Large measuring areas – A high-resolution sensor and special optics enable large measurement areas of up to 3m with short working distances.
- Built-in faceted illumination – ATOS Plus includes a built-in faceted illumination, providing uniform point illumination regardless of measurement area.
- VDI verified – The ATOS Plus sensor head is tested in accordance with VDI/VDE 2634 guidelines.
- Direct control within software – The ATOS Plus is completely integrated into the ATOS Professional software.
|System Configuration||ATOS Plus 12M||ATOS Plus 29M|
|Camera Pixels||12 000 000||29 000 000|
|Measuring Area||300 x 225 – 2000 x 1500 mm²||500 x 333 – 3000 x 2000 mm²|
|Working Distance||400 – 1620 mm||510 – 2000 mm|
|Weight||2.0 kg||2.0 kg|
|Compatibility||All ATOS Triple Scan and ATOS Core sensor heads|
|Cable Length||up to 30m|